20kN Force Electrodynamic Shaker Vibration Test System With
Electrodynamic Shaker Capabilities
- Sine: 2,000 kgf (peak)
- Random: 2,000 kgf (rms)
- Shock: 4,000 kgf (peak)
- Frequency range: 2 Hz to 2500 kHz
- Maximum Velocity: 2.0m/s
- Maximum Acceleration: 100G (half sine) with a bare armature
- Maximum payload: 400 kg
- Maximum displacement: Shock: 51 mm (p-p)
Vibration test is a process of exciting or shocking some part or
device to observe its reaction in real environment. Vibration test
is widely applied in many fields, ranging from circuit board,
airplane, ship, rocket, missile, automobile, household appliance
and other industrial products.
Labtone can offer you the whole vibration and testing proposal, and
provide you with the quality certificates of products according to
national and international standards, including GB, GJB, UL, JIS,
DIN, ISO, BS, MIL, IEC and ASTM standards.
Type Selection Formula of Vibrator and Structural Diagram of
① Test conditions provided by your company;
② Test types: sine sweep; random;
③ Frequency response range: 2 to 3000Hz
④ Formula: A(g)=(2πf)2Dcm/980≒A=0.002DmmF2 D=A/0.002F2
Max Exiting Force(kg.f)
Forced Air Cooling
Vibration Generator Weight(kg)
Vibration Generator Dimension L*W*H(MM)
Forced Air Cooling
Power Amplifier Weight(kg)
Power Amplifier Dimension L*W*H(MM)
3-phase AC380V ±10% 50Hz
1) Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong
carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2) Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic
stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on
3) High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current,
low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
4) Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety
5) Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the
need of additional foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational
wave and reduction in vibration transmittance
6) Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different
7) Simple controller operation
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to