Sign In | Join Free | My
Search by Category
Home > Elevator Parts >

Rainbow Stone Coated Steel Shingles Building Plate Tile Type 6kgs/sqm

Categories Stone Chip Coated Steel Roof Tiles
Model Number: RAINBOW TILE
Place of Origin: SHANDONG CHINA
MOQ: 1000pcs
Price: USD2.35-2.85/PCS
Payment Terms: Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 500*20FT/YEAR
Delivery Time: 7-14 work days
Packaging Details: 400-600PCS /PALLET. 8000-10000PCS/20 FT WITH ACCESSORIES.
Place Of Origin: Shandong China(mainland)
Model Design: Bond.Classical.Shingle.Roman.Wood.Milano.Rainbow
Material: Alu-Zinc Steel Sheet
Size: 1340*420*0.4mm
Moq: 1000pcs
Standard: SONCAP.ISO9001.SGS.CE
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Rainbow Stone Coated Steel Shingles Building Plate Tile Type 6kgs/sqm

    Rainbow Stone Coated Steel Shingles Building Plate Tile Type 6kgs/sqm

    Rainbow colored stone tile is indispensable to building plate tile type, convex concave arc tile using any of the materials are the most common type of tile, metal structure to make it function better, become an organic whole repeatedly is out of reach for clay tile process.


    Tile size1300*420*0.4mm
    Installed Size1250*370*0.4mm
    Tiles per Sqm2.3Sheets
    Weight per unit area6kgs/sqm
    Quantity in 20FCL10000PCS
    Packingpallet 16 pallets/ container
    Raw materialGalvalume steel sheet; Colorful stone chips

    Product Color:

    Project Cases:

    Advantage of Colorful stone coated roofing sheet:

    (1) Aesthetic:

    Two models: flat tile and circular tile, 10 optional colors. Archaize appearance, Chinese style.

    (2) durable

    Can endure high temperature and low temperature, can resist bad weathers. Zinc-aluminum coating and stone chip coating can anti-corrupt effectively;

    (3) sound and heat insulation: the stone chip can reduce the sound effectively, and can hold back the heat;

    (4) easy installations: easy to be folded, easy to cut.

    (5) light in weight:

    The unit weight is about 2.3-2.7kg/piece, just 1/6 as concrete/ clay tile. Easy to be transported

    About Us :
    Shandong Jiacheng , the largest factory of stone coated steel roofing tiles ,which has more experience of manufacturing . With the stable and reliable products, our stone coated metal roofing tiles have been exported Africa, South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East.Australian and other countries.
    Shandong Jiacheng is looking forward to establishing cooperation with you !

    Our Service:
    Terms of payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of is paid before shipment.
    Delivery: 5-10 days after receipt of advance payment.
    Warranty: 12 months limited warranty.
    During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee

    Pre-sale :

    (1) Professional suggestions(the best-selling size, color and type tiles according to our marketing research)
    (2) Welcome to visit our factory and production line anytime


    (1) Update the production scheduling in time
    (2) Quality supervision
    (3) Product acceptance
    (4) Shipping on time


    (1) The engineer will guide the tiles installation if needed
    (2) Give Solutions of problems with in 48 hours
    (3) Skill support the whole using life

    Frequently Asked Question:
    Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
    A: We are factory.
    Q: How long is your delivery time?
    A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 10-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
    Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
    A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
    Q: What is your terms of payment ?
    30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of is paid before shipment
    If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us

    Quality Rainbow Stone Coated Steel Shingles Building Plate Tile Type 6kgs/sqm for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
    To: Shandong Jiacheng Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile Co., Ltd
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
    Inquiry Cart 0